The International CAE Conference and Exhibition has a long tradition of collaborating with Research Projects – which are showcased in the Research Agorà, a forum for both enterprise and university researchers to disseminate the concepts and the results of their projects, and to provide live demonstrations of their work.
The Research Agorà is a leading dissemination forum for research in a variety of sectors, including automotive, aerospace, materials, biomedical, consumer goods, renewable energies, smart manufacturing, and the Internet of Things (IOT). It is an initiative dedicated to all research coordinators or partners eager to disseminate their projects to a wide-ranging, expert audience of qualified potential stakeholders.
RESEARCH AGORÀ 2021
This year’s event, which takes place over three days, will focus on the trends, technologies, issues and how-to's of sustainable and successful digital transformation and the key role that engineering simulation has to play in achieving the desired outcome.
This year the International CAE Conference and Exhibition (and the Research Agorà, too) will be a hybrid event, taking place both in person and virtually. The new format means that people can physically meet or follow the presentations online. The ICT platform makes it possible for the coordinators to introduce their projects in person and to make content available for those participants who cannot physically be present at the event, while at the fair there will be an area entirely dedicated to the Agorà and designed to encourage interaction and experience. The ICT platform’s Artificial Intelligence also makes it possible to manage Events & Matchmaking. Coordinators or partners of research projects can engage participants and generate physical or online meetings.
Book now to secure your space to participate in this valuable window into the future of science, engineering, and technology!
THE ADVANTAGES OF THE HYBRID FORMAT
The hybrid nature of the event allows Research Project exhibitors to meet with participants face to face, while also being able to reach virtually the even wider engineering and industrial community in the global market. Participants can also interact with the speakers and exhibitors both face to face and virtually. The most significant advantages of the new hybrid format are that:
- it leaves consortium members the freedom to decide how and when to be present at the event (and whether to be there physically or not);
- the platform allows Research Project exhibitors to view the profiles of the participants of interest, to make contact with them and schedule physical or virtual appointments;
- Research Project exhibitors are warmly encouraged to bring material / prototypes / models etc. to the fair to be placed in the Agorà area, where they will have a "networking area" at their disposal to meet with visitors and organize meetings.
WHAT WE OFFER
VIRTUAL RESEARCH AGORÀ PACKAGE
- Virtual BOOTH on Swapcard platform;
- Research project content: logo, description/s, video/s, etc.;
- The ability to easily collect leads’ contact details;
- Direct chat and web calls;
PHYSICAL RESEARCH AGORÀ PACKAGE
- A LED wall will broadcast videos of all the projects in the physical research area;
- Physical meeting area for B2B meetings at the conference venue;
- Shared showcasing table
EARLY BIRD BOOKING DEADLINE
30th September 2021
300 Euro (VAT not included)
REGULAR BOOKING DEADLINE
AFTER 30th September 2021
400 Euro (VAT not included)
HOW TO BOOK
To secure your package, please complete the on-line booking form by October 15th, 2021